- General Motors Co (NYSE: GM) owned robotaxi unit tweeted completing its first paid rides for members of the public in Phoenix and Austin.
- Cruise shared that it accomplished its target to enter two new markets before the end of 2022.
- Cruise, until now, only operated its ride-hailing service in San Francisco.
- Also Read: Uber And Motional Tap Las Vegas For Their Collaborative Robotaxi Debut
- Cruise CEO Kyle Vogt expected to expand faster in the new cities due …
Full story available on Benzinga.com