What is an SSL Certificate?
Entrust SSL Certificate serve as the backbone of internet security.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates, sometimes called digital certificates, are used to establish an encrypted connection between a browser or user’s computer and a server or website. The SSL connection protects sensitive data, such as credit card information, exchanged during each visit, which is called a session, from being intercepted from non-authorized parties.
Entrust Datacard offers a certificate discovery and managed PKI service providing one-click visibility, greater simplicity and reporting via a customisable dashboard for ALL public and private trust SSL TLS certificates, regardless of CA
- Organisation Validated SSL Certificates
- Extended Validated SSL Certificates
- Multi Domain SSL Certifcates
- Wildcard Certificates
- Discovery of Private and Public Certificates
- Secure Signing of PDF and Office documents
- Secure Email SMIME
- Mobile Device Certifcate
- Code Signing
- Feature rich and configurable certificate management platform
- Ability to recycle, reuse and repurpose certificates
- Unlimited server licensing
- Unlimited reissue at no extra cost
- Automated installation on IIS and Apache Servers
- Enhanced website security, malware and vulnerability scanning
- SSL Server Test and Best Practice notifications
- UK based 24×5 phone, email and webchat support
- Integration with Venafi and ServiceNow with our API service
- Web based user certificate request with administrator approvals