Every one of us has a plan for the future. But life can be unpredictable and full of uncertainties. Many-a-times, you may face some circumstances when you are in dire need of money. You could need money for specific medical emergencies, some unplanned travel, or coping up with the investments during a family wedding. At such conditions, your savings might not be enough.
To deal with such situations, instead of fretting over the financial options, you can prefer instant personal loans from digital consumer lending platforms. Today, numerous online credit providers use the latest technologies to follow a paperless credit solution in a hassle-free and fast method.
Features of Secure Short-Term Loan
A secure short-term loan or payday loans come with the same loan features that any other type of credit has to offer. The only difference lies in the time of you receiving and paying back the loan. Here are a few key features that you must know before applying for a short-term loan:
- Quick Access to Funds: Many online short term lenders such as Blink Finance, provide you with the money within a day after you apply for the loan online. However, you must know that most credible quick loan providers dispatch the funds directly into your salary bank account and cash pay-outs are avoided.
- Secure Online Application: For all the registered short-term loan providers, it’s mandatory to use the latest encryption technology to assure the safety and security of personal and financial information of every client.
- Freedom to use the fund: There’s full freedom for you to use the loan amount for whatever purpose you want. However, you must still know that short term loans aren’t designed for covering ongoing expenses but are one-off in dealing with any emergencies.
Note: Don’t get swayed away from attractive offers or advertisement of quick loans, always go for a registered credit provider.
How to find a safe instant safe loan provider?
There are many companies in the market that offer quick loans. The below listed three tips can help you in finding the safe credit providers no matter what kind of financing you’re looking for:
- FCA Authorisation: You must check with the FCA registration for verifying if the lender you’re borrowing the money from is authorized and verified credit provider.
- Payday Loans: Usually, a payday loan is paid back in lump-sum, to be paid when you receive your next salary or paycheck. For this, you must ensure to contact the FCA to find out if the lender follows all the relevant standards of being a certified credit provider and if there are any unresolved complaints against its name.
- Instalment Loans: Although most payday loans are to last only for a month, it’s becoming more common to borrow for slightly more extended periods. The payday loans that were paid back within a month before are now repaid in instalments (spread across a scheduled time period). This period can be up to three months or more. Therefore, you must get a reliable lender when taking up an instalment loan.
Before you decide to take a payday loan, you must carefully think about how you’re going to pay it back.
You must ponder on how short are you on money this month? Think about whether you’ll have the money plus the interest amount next month? Are you expecting any extra income for some work? Or are you willing to cut back your expenses considerably for the next month?
You can also consider if a quick loan on instalments might be better for you?
Considering answers to all these questions might help you with an easy payback of the loan amount.