Push notifications are one of the prime marketing techniques. It doesn’t matter if you are a small-scale business owner, medium-scale business owner, or large-scale business owner you can use push notifications to increase your sales.
Forget about the budget. Even if you are running low on budget, you can still use push notification services.
You can target both iOS as well as Android users around the world through iOS and Android push notifications. You might be wondering how push notifications can increase sales instantly?
Well, let us understand this by going into detail.
- Reach Instantly: You got some fresh products or services, or you are giving limited-time deals or offers, you can use push notifications.
All you need to do is to compose a single push notification. It doesn’t matter in which part of the world your audience resides, you will reach them instantly.
The thing is, push notifications carry a high delivery rate. This will help you to get more traffic within a short period. As a result, the chances of a sale will be high.
- High Opening Rate: Push notifications carry a high opening rate as compared to emails and SMS. According to a recent survey, push notifications carry an opening rate between 30% to 60% and an interaction rate of about 40%.
This means push notifications are 2 times more effective as compared to an email. Moreover, a high opening rate means more traffic which finally results in more sales. After all, once you are able to bring users on your platform it becomes easy to motivate them for a sale.
- Personalization: The good thing about push notifications is, they can be personalized. This means if you are not able to convince your users to show a visit on your platform, all you need to do is to send a segmented or personalized push notification.
This personalized push notification will contain the link to a product or service that your users are interested in. This will motivate your user to check out the link. Once the user is on the product or service page, the chances are high that the user will be unable to control the zeal of buying that product or service right on the spot. You can use push notifications, Google Analytics, or so to collect behavioral data.
- Call-to-action button: You can add a call-to-action button in the push notification. The advantage of using this button is that sometimes users find it hard to get in the right direction. In another case, they don’t want to get involved in a long process of going to an app, searching for a product, and so on.
But if you add the call-to-action button, a user can simply click on it to land directly on the product or service page.
This way a push notification can help you to get more sales.
- Automated: Push notifications are automated. This means you need not worry about sending timely push notifications. They will be triggered automatically and will help you with more sales.
Let us understand this through an example. Many users add an item to the cart but later forget to go for the final checkout. In this case, an abandoned cart push notification will be triggered automatically. This will remind the user to go for the final checkout. As a result the chances of a sale increase.
- Geo-Targeting: This is one of the biggest advantages of using push notifications. Let us understand this through an example. Suppose you own a clothing brand and you are having a fresh arrival of jackets. You can’t even sell your best-selling jackets throughout the world due to a seasonal difference. You can’t even sell them in your own country due to the temperature difference in different states.
But you can use geotargeting to sell jackets to those who are waiting for them. The thing is, you will be able to target your potential users. As a result, the sales will be more.
- Rich Media: You can add images, graphics, gifs, emojis, videos, etc to make your push notifications more effective. The thing is, rich media creates an eye-catchy effect. This motivates even those users to open notifications who don’t open on a regular basis.
Once the notification is opened and the user landed on the product page, it is easy to close the deal. Apart from this, the media can carry more information as compared to simple text. This will help to clarify the user’s doubts regarding products or services. As a result, the chances of a sale on the spot will be higher.
Push notifications are known for drawing traffic. They are considered one of the best marketing techniques to engage with the audience. This is why they can draw high sales as compared to other marketing techniques. Now how it is done is explained to you in detail.
The post How Can Push Notifications Help to Increase Sales Instantly? first appeared on Mind My Business.