Pune, India, Dec. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global toothpaste market size is projected to reach USD 21.99 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The growing availability of vegan toothpaste will play an instrumental role in augmenting the potential of this market, observes Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled “Toothpaste Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Teeth Whitening, Herbal, Sensitive Teeth, and Others), End-User (Adults and Children), and Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenient Stores, Pharmaceutical & Drug Stores, and Online), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027“. The number of vegans is steadily expanding as awareness about animal cruelty in the consumer goods industry is spreading rapidly. To capitalize on these new dynamics, several paste makers are developing and launching products specifically targeted towards vegans. For example, Australia-based Desert Essence developed the Tea Tree Oil & Neem Wintergreen toothpaste that contains extracts from the Neem tree, an evergreen tree native to India. These extracts make breath feel fresher, fight mouth bacteria, and whiten teeth, while the tea tree oil's antiseptic properties prevent gingivitis. Most importantly, the product does not contain any animal ingredients and has not been lab-tested on animals.
Similarly, JASON's Sea Fresh comprises silica, calcium carbonate, and bamboo powder to whiten teeth, while the sea salt and blue algae aid in strengthening the gums and teeth. This also does not consist of any animal extracts or testing. The increasing uptake of vegan pastes, therefore, opening new growth avenues for this market.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID19:
According to the report, the value of the market stood at USD 17.75 billion in 2019. The salient features of the report include:
- Granular research into the various drivers, trends, constraints, and opportunities shaping the market;
- Tangible analysis of each market segment;
- Intelligent insights into the regional developments influencing the market; and
- In-depth evaluation of the growth strategies adopted by the key market players.
List of Key Companies Profiled in the Toothpaste Market Report:
- Avon Products, Inc. (London, United Kingdom)
- Ludovico Martelli Spa (Florence, Italy)
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (New York, USA )
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (Brentford, United Kingdom)
- Unilever PLC (London, United Kingdom)
- Amway International Inc. (Michigan, USA)
- Toms of Maine (Maine, USA)
- Lion Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (New York, USA)
- The Procter & Gamble Company (Ohio, USA)
Strategic Acquisitions by Large Companies to Intensify …
Full story available on Benzinga.com