Pune, India, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global toys market size is expected to experience significant growth by reaching USD 212.49 billion in 2027 while exhibiting a CAGR of 7.3% between 2020 and 2027. This is attributable to the increasing social media influence that is being leveraged by manufacturing companies to boost their revenues globally. Fortune Business Insights published this information in its latest report. The report further observes that the market stood at USD 105.85 billion in 2019.
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Toys Market are:
- Lego System A/S (Billund, Denmark)
- Hasbro Inc. (Rhode Island, U.S.)
- Mattel Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Ravensburger Holding GmbH & Co. KG (Ravensburg, Germany)
- Spin Master (Toronto, Canada)
- MGA Entertainment Inc. (California, U.S.)
- PAI Partners (Paris, France)
- Nintendo Co. Ltd. (Kyoto, Japan)
- Radio Flyer (Illinois, U.S.)
- A.L. Lindsay & Company (New South Wales, Australia)
- Artsana Group (Grandate, Italy)
- K'Nex Industries Inc. (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
What does the Report Provide?
The market report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate to further contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as Porter's Five Forces analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth between 2020 and 2027.
Increasing Social Media Influence to Aid Growth
The companies present in the market are leveraging the opportunities provided by the social media platform. …
Full story available on Benzinga.com